Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Remembering Kelly

Today is the anniversary of the day my friend died and went to heaven. Kelly Sue Johnson was only a Junior in High School when she passed on. I still remember the emotional events that took place after her death. While she has been missed for these last 14 years and thought of often, we who knew and loved her understand that whatever her life would have been on Earth cannot compare to what she has been doing in Heaven. We are thankful for the promise of Heaven and the Hope we have as heirs with Christ of the Heaven we will gain one day.

2 comments:

  1. I can still hear her say "Oh my word" and her laugh. Sara W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe it has been 14 years. God used her so much in life and in death and I am so thankful for her!

    ReplyDelete